Hello. I am the owner of an ethnicwear and lifestyle store in Guwahati. Next week, I will be organising a small exhibition showcasing Assamese silks. Could you please guide me through the process of booking Assam Tribune classified ads?

Answer:

Hello! Wishing you all success in your upcoming exhibition! Since you are located in Guwahati, you will need to book a commercial personal ad in the Guwahati edition of The Assam Tribune. The process for booking an ad in Assam Tribune classifieds is really simple. You just need to follow these steps:

1. Go to https://assamtribune.releasemyad.com/
  2. Select ‘commercial personal’ from the list of ad categories.
  3. Select the Guwahati edition of The Assam Tribune.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Commercial Personal Text Ad or Classified Commercial Personal Display Ad.
  5. Select the discounted package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your commercial personal ad. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  7. Select the dates that you want your commercial personal ad to run in The Assam Tribune.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking commercial personal ads in The Assam Tribune, we recommend that you visit the respective page on our website.

Commercial Personal Ad for Assam Tribune Guwahati (Sunday)
Rs.420 /12 words Book Now

Assam Tribune (All Editions) Rs. 360/12 Words
Locations - Dibrugarh, Guwahati (Sunday)
Related to: Assam Tribune, Commercial Personal, How to Book Post date: 05/04/2021 - 07:00PM