Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q We have to publish one notice of divorce case pending in the court of District Judge, Sivasagar (ASSAM). What will be the cost of publishing and how can we pay the money for advertising in Assam Tribune???

Please know that while publishing a Notice Ad, you are required to book a classified display or Display ad which are measured in terms of their length and breadth in per unit.


In order to review the rates and start booking your Public notice for a pending divorce case in Assam Tribune, please visit the following site: and select the ad type as Display Classified. On this page you can select the edition or location where you want your ad to appear. You can also review all the discount packages and select as per your requirement.


Next you will be directed to the Compose Ad page where you can type and modify your ad content with help of our enhancements and design templates. You can also upload your own ad design if you want.


You can clear your payments with our online and offline options which includes Debit Card/Credit Card, Maestro Card, Visa or Check deposits, Cash collection from Home/Office- NEFT(Online cash transfer).

Answered by Upasana Ganguly
Related to: Assam Tribune, Tenders, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 06/01/2014 - 04:17PM
Did this answer help you? Yes No

Want to view rates & book ads instantly ?