Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Ask A Question

Help in deciding Newspaper?

Filter Questions by:
Please know that to get your Public Notice published in Sandesh, the ad type should be either Classified Display or Display Ad. Such ads are charged on the basis of the length and breadth of the ad and measured in terms of per sq. cm.  Should you like to get your Public Notice published......
view complete answer »
Related to: Sandesh, Tenders Post date : 22/08/2013 - 02:09PM