Obituary classified text advertisements are the most prevalent way of looking for brides and grooms. This process has been going on for a very long period of time and newspaper classifieds have become one of the most trusted mediums for finding potential life partners.
All prospective brides, grooms and their families as well as friends keep an eye out for newspaper Obituary classified adverts. Text ads are straight forward run-on line advertisements which is the most common and the simplest form of advertising for a category like Obituary. Classified text ads at ReleaseMyAd are calculated and charged on the basis of number of lines, words or characters used in the composition of the advertisement.
Booking Obituaries on ReleaseMyAd is as easy following 3 simple steps.
Selecting the appropriate ad type, which is Classified Display in this case, is the first step in the process of composing your ad. This step is followed by the choosing the category as Obituary, under which you want to publish your ad.
One of the most interesting & creative yet simple step is composing the display classified ad. You can customize your ad by adding the image of the deceased as well as of the family members, you can specify the appropriate ceremony that is being held in honour of your loved one to make your invitation or ceremony distinct. To ensure that your ad appears in the newspaper exactly as you wished it to, preview your ad with our Live Ad Preview Feature.
In order to conclude the booking process & receive an instant confirmation via email consisting all the booking details of your ad, confirm your release date and clear your payments via our secure online payment mediums which include Debit/Credit Card & Net Banking.
You can also make use of our offline payment mediums for your convenience, which include Demand Drafts, Cheque deposits & Cash Collection from your home or office address.
There are several ways in which you can personalise and enhance your obituary CD ads and make them precise yet pronounced and distinguishable.
Enhance the visibility & prominence of your Display Classified Ad by following some simple and helpful tips:
- Try and select a template from our range of pre designed templates which has a space for photograph and choose contrasting colors for the body and footer of the ad, this makes the ad visually distinct and easily distinguishable
- Adding an image of your loved one makes the ad easily recognizable by both distant family and friends
- The ad can be highlighted or its emphasis can be diminished by choosing between a colored or B & W backgrounds
- You can also make use of our in-built translator for publishing ads in regional newspapers and preview it before releasing
- To receive maximum exposure for your Obituary in relevant areas and regions, it is suggested that you take up one of the packages from our list of coupled or grouped newspapers.
For e.g if you want to publish your ad in Kolkata and reach out to as many friends and family members as possible, the best package for you is- Kolkata (Times of India + Economic Times) -
Rs.535 Rs.481.5/sqcm (10% Off).
For further details on composing ads & to avail new packages or to Contact Us visit our Frequently Asked Questions Section: http://www.releasemyad.com/forum/