I want my ad should come in available papers in Gwalior. I want to post the ad in Hindi local newspapers and give ad in English. What are the documents required. Announcement Ad- Change-of-Name

Answer:

Dear customer! Welcome to releaseMyAd.com. For your query, the best option would be for you to visit the Newspaper Decider page and select your choice of category as Change-of Name and location as Gwalior. This will provide you with a list of newspaper options in Gwalior where you can publish your ad. Some of the recommended newspapers in Gwalior would be Dainik Bhaskar, Nav Bharat and Nai Duniya.

Select the newspaper of your choice and proceed to the compose ad step. You can compose, create and design your ad here and then move on to the final steps of selecting the dates for the ad to release and making the final payment. For a more detailed understanding of the booking process, please follow the Online Booking Tutorial page of our website. 

To publish a Name Change Advertisement a Notarized Affidavit of your Change of Name is required for newspaper publish. Apart from this a copy approved and signed by a Government Gazette Officer is also acceptable. 

Related to: Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:30AM