I would like to run an ad in newspaper for a home for sale. I want to place the ad in Nav Bharat Times, Mumbai. Please provide me with the rates and discount packages

Answer:

Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. As per your requirement, the category of your ad is Property and in order to check the rates, you need to visit the Ad Rates Page of Nav Bharat Times Property. Select your choice of ad type (Text/Classified) to view the rates and then choose your preferred choice of location and ad rates from here. You will find several available discount packages as well in this section which you can choose to book your ad in multiple locations at a much lower price.  

Click on the Book Now option adjacent to the rates and packages and proceed to compose your ad, select date(s) for the same to release in newspaper and finally clear your payment by a suitable payment medium. You can also view the Nav Bharat Mumbai Ad Rates page and select your category as Property here to view the rates and discount packages for Mumbai specifically.  

Related to: Navbharat Times, Property, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 31/07/2014 - 07:33PM