Get Answers for All Your Queries Before Booking Ads in

Have A Question Regarding Newspaper Advertisement ?

Filter by :
To book a name change ad in Mumbai, please visit our Releasemyad Newspaper Decider Announcement page. On this page, you need to select your location and the category of ad. Since you want to book a name change ad, select the announcement category from the Specify Category list and then select yo...... view complete answer »
Related to: Change of Name 
You can check on the charges by visiting the Online Newspaper Decider page of your website. Through this you can specify your choice of ad category and location which will instead provide you with the names of all relevant newspapers you can choose from in your choice of city. As per your requir...... view complete answer »
Related to: Change of Name 
ReleaseMyAd enables you to book display ads for all Indian newspapers including all the regional dailies and weeklies. To review the rates and packages for a College Reunion advert which falls under Entertainment or Commercial Personal category, please visit the following page: http://b...... view complete answer »
Dear customer!  Thank you for choosing Your ad category is Business. To start your booking, please visit the Newspaper Decider page of our website and select your choice of newspaper from here. All that you need to do here is, specify the category as Business and then specif...... view complete answer »
Related to: Business 
To place an ad in the Education Times, please know that the ad type is only Display ad and the ad size should at least be 8 cm (width) X 6 cm (length). In case of Times of India also, the minimum Display ad size would be the same as Education Times.  The ad size must be specified in terms of...... view complete answer »
Related to: Education 

Chat with an Expert

Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

My Query is related to