I want to put my property for sale in the Hindu Newspaper in Chennai. I want discount rates and other booking related information.

Answer:

Property for sale ads in Hindu are best released on Saturdays, since that is the focus day for such advertisements. The ad can be released in classified display and classified format. All rates and discount offers for Property classifieds in Hindu Property Plus supplement is visible on our online rate card page. Check rates and complete your booking using sample creatives. The final step requires you to preview your booking details and clearing your payments using multiple online and offline mediums. 

Property Ad for Hindu Chennai
Rs.2180 /2 lines Book Now

Hindu (All Editions) Rs. 5,315 Rs.4,000/2 Lines (25% Off)
Locations - Alleppey, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam, Hyderabad City, Idukki, Kannur, Karnataka, Kasargod, Kottayam, Madurai, Malappuram, Palakkad, Telangana, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
The Hindu (All Southern Locations) Rs. 4,540 Rs.3,900/2 Lines (15% Off)
Locations - Alleppey, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Hyderabad City, Idukki, Kannur, Karnataka, Kasargod, Kottayam, Madurai, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Hindu - Release in All Tamil Nadu Editions Rs. 3,785/2 Lines
Locations - Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy
Related to: Hindu, Property, How to Book, Discount Rate Post date: 12/08/2014 - 12:42PM