How to Book - Payment Options - Documentation - Rate I would like to put a name change ad in newspaper

I would like to put a name change ad in newspaper in India. I live in USA. Indian consulate requirement is that I place an ad in India & USA. Please advise me about the process and costs involved.


ReleaseMyAd is an online ad booking agency. We book ads online only for National Newspapers in India. As we do not provide the hard copies of newspapers, you can check your ad online through epaper (if available for the newspaper you select).

You can decide upon the newspaper by clicking on the following link:

You can check the rates from the following link: On this page, just select the category as Announcement followed by Preferred Newspaper and Preferred Location.

Please Note: As per company policy and legal guidelines, for the following case we require a Notarized Affidavit (any) as a legal proof of change of name.

You can forward these documents to us via email / fax/ post.

We have the following modes of payments for international clients:

Online Payment

- Credit Cards/ Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card) 

- Net Banking

- Pay Pal

 For International Customers facing issues in making payments via Bank Transfer, we have an alternate Bank Account in Chase Bank, America.

Should you like to book the ad, please let us know and we can create the booking for you and send you the payment link (only in case of International Clients)

Related to: Announcement, How to Book, Payment Options, Documentation, Rate Post date: 13/03/2013 - 06:44PM