Ensure the availability of proper documents for publishing Name Change ads in any Indian Newspaper for a hassle-free online ad booking through releaseMyAd.

Can I send the scan copy of Govt Notification Gazette of name changed,instead of Notary Affidavit for booking my ad in newspaper?


While booking a name change advertisement in any newspaper through releaseMyAd, it is essential for you to provide a Notarized Affidavit testifying the change in your name, as per company policy and also publication guidelines.

But in case of unavailability of a Notarized Affidavit for a Name Change Announcement, you may send in a Scanned Copy of Govt Notification Gazette as per your convenience. 

You can e-mail the required documents to documents@releasemyad.com once the ad is booked online and your ad is due to be released on the confirmed ad release dates.

Related to: Announcement, Documentation Post date: 04/10/2013 - 07:32PM

Chat with an Expert

Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

My Query is related to