Q: What are the benefits of booking classified or display ads online at releaseMyAd?
releaseMyAd is India's simplest classified and display ads booking service. Through our service you can:
- Release Newspaper Classified or Display Ads from anywhere in the world
- Have access to all the leading Indian Newspapers which service every corner of India
- Enjoy the convenience & time savings
- Preview your Ad & make payment instantly
Q: How is releaseMyAd.com different?
- Greater selection of Newspapers
- Simplest Ad Booking Process
- Varied Payment Options to choose from
Q: What kinds of ads do you accept?
- Classified Text Ads
- Classified Display Ads
- Display Ads
Q: How are classified text ads different from classified display ads?
- Classified text ads: These ads are the simplest way to advertise. Such an Ad consists of a text of characters with/ without enhancements.
- Classified display ads: Such an Ad uses a border for higher visibility and greater impact.
Q: How are classified display ads different from display ads?
- Classified display ads: These are high visibility ads which can be booked with logos/ images. Display ads: These are more expensive ads and appears on the page as, or on the page adjacent to, general editorial content.
Q: Which are the publications releaseMyAd.com books ads for?
- Currently we book ads for all the leading newspapers of India, namely, The Times of India, Deccan Chronicle, The Hindu, and many more. For a complete list of our partner publications, please visit the following link: www.releaseMyAd.com We continue to add additional publications. Please provide your suggestions to [email protected]
Q: How do I trust releaseMyAd?
Q: How do I decide on a Newspaper for a particular location?
- ReleaseMyAd uses industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your payment and personal information. We work with third-party service providers to offer our customers a secure way to make online payments. Any information that you enter when transacting on www.releaseMyAd.com is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to other parties.
Q: How do I know of the relevant offers provided for a particular newspaper?
releaseMyAd allows you to decide on the newspaper(s) for a particular location.
- Click the Newspaper Decider link at the bottom of the website.
- This takes you to a 'Help in Deciding your Newspaper' page. In the 'Decide Newspaper' section, select the Zone, State, and City from the drop down boxes provided.
- This will display each newspaper, its circulation, and the languages in which it is published for that location.
Q: How do I choose the right category for my advertisements?
To decide on the offers provided for a particular newspaper, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Click the Newspaper Decider link.
- This takes you to a Help in Deciding your Newspaper page. In the Decide Rates section, select the Newspaper, Location, Category, and Pullout (optional) from the drop down boxes provided.
- This will display the Basic Rate and the offers provided for that particular newspaper.
Q: How do I compose my Ad?
You can choose the Category and Sub-Category for your Ad from the drop down menus on the 'Select Newspaper' page. Once you confirm your Ad booking, your Ad gets submitted for review. During review, if the chosen category and sub-category are found to be unsuitable for your Ad content, we will select the correct category and sub-category for your Ad as mentioned in releaseMyAd's Terms and Conditions.
Q: Are there any special documents needed for certain Ads?
To compose your Ad, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit releasemyad.com
- Choose your preferred ad type by clicking on the classified text / classified display or display ad button on the homepage.
- This takes you to the 'Select Ad Category' page. Specify ad category, ad type, newspaper publication & edition details to see the list of available discount packages.
- 4.For help on selecting a publication by location or to choose multiple newspapers for your Ad, click the 'Select by location/Multiple newspapers?' tab on the right of the page. Once done click on 'Compose Ad' switch to proceed.
- This takes you to the 'Compose Ad' page. Type your Ad text in the textbox provided under the 'Type Your Ad Below' header. For help on composing your Ad text, click the 'Sample Ads link for Category' provided on the right of the textbox.
- Upload the relevant documents (if required) by clicking the 'Browse' button.
- Select enhancements such as Tick, Block Service, etc. in the 'Enhancements' section.
- Click 'Next' button.
- This takes you to the 'Dates and Payment' page. Select the release dates for each selected publication from the calendars provided.
- Select the payment method.
- The total amount is displayed on the right at the bottom of the page. Enter the discount code (if any) in the box provided for it.
- Click the 'Payment' button to finalize your payment.
Your Ad is now created.
Special documents are needed for certain ads, for example, for creating an Ad in the 'Obituary' category, you need to upload the corresponding death certificate or Doctor's Note. Likewise for Change of name ads an affidavit is needed as a supporting document; for Lost and Found ads the FIR Copy is required as a supporting document..
Q: How soon can you release my Ad?
Q: How do I avail of the discount code provided to me / Use my 100% Rebate?
Once you've created your Ad and made the payment, your Ad is provisionally booked. Your Ad would be released upon realization of your payment and receipt of your cheque number (if you've made your payment by a cheque) and your Ad ID.
Since different Newspaper have different deadlines, as long as the calendar allows you to select a particular date, you can book your ad for release on that date.
Q: What is a Box Number?
While making the booking, you can mention the discount.credit code in the 'Discount Code Box' provided before making the payment on the Date Selection and Payment Page of your Ad booking. You can go ahead making the payment and the cost will be automatically adjusted and the discounted amount refunded to your account. This is also applicable to the winners of our daily rebate contest - which share their facebook comment for winning a 100% rebate. The 100% rebate amount is issued as a credit code with an upper limit of Rs. 400 per booking.
Your discount code has been noted. The corresponding discount amount will be credited to your account. You can use the credit amount for releasing other ads on www.releaseMyAd.com.
The Box Number facility is offered to advertisers who do not wish to reveal their identity. On using the Box Number facility, you will receive the responses to your Ad by post. For a Box Number, additional charges apply. You can avail this facility by selecting the 'Box Service' option under the 'Enhancements' header on the 'Compose Ad' page.
Making Changes to your Ad Booking / Managing your releaseMyAd Account :
Q: How do I access my account?
Q: How do I make changes to my Ad booking?
You can access your releaseMyAd account by logging in at My Ads
Q: How do I cancel an Ad which has been placed?
You can email us at [email protected]
with your changed ad matter. But this has to be while your ad status is 'Payment received, Ad awaiting editorial confirmation'. Once the status has changed, you cannot make any change to your ad matter.
However, if your Ad is awaiting release, you can make changes to it as follows:
- Login to your releaseMyAd account at www.login.releaseMyAd.com.
- Go to the 'My Ads' section on the page.
- Click the edit button next to the Ad you want to edit and make the changes as necessary.
Your edited Ad is now is provisionally booked and awaiting release.
Q: What is the "credit" amount balance in my account? How do I utilize the "credit" in my account towards releasing an Ad?
Please note that at present you cannot cancel an Ad once it has been forwarded to the publication for release.
If you want to re-release your ad , please follow the steps:
1. Login in to your releaseMyAd account
2. Go to 'My Ads' section on the page
3. Click the re- releaseMyAd button, select the dates and your payment mode.
If you enter a promotional code while booking your classified Ad on releaseMyAd.com, the corresponding discount amount appears as an 'Account Credit' value on your 'My Ads' page. You can use this credit amount for releasing other ads on releaseMyAd.com. The credit amount will be used the next time you book your Ad on releaseMyAd.
Q: I have forgotten my password. What do I do?
Q: How do I change my password?
If you've forgotten your current password, you can reset the password for your account any time. Here's how you can reset your password:
1. Click the Forgot Password page.
2. This will take you to a 'Reset Password Page.On this page, enter your email address to confirm your identity, and then click 'Enter.'
3. This will take you to the 'Set new Password Page.' On this page, enter and re-enter your new password, and then click the 'Submit' button.
You should now be able to log in to your releaseMyAd account using your new password.
Q: What is the procedure of booking ads through this website?
You can change your password at any time. Here's how:
1. Click the 'My Ad' link at the top of the page.
2. This will take you to a Login page(If you are not already logged In) or My Ad(If you are logged In) . On this page, click on change password.
3. This will take you to 'Change Password.' On this page, enter and re-enter your new password, and then click the 'Submit' button.
You should now be able to log in to your releaseMyAd account using your new password.
Q: When do I have to provide the advertisement?
Learn how to book your newspaper ads at releeaseMyAd by clicking on the newspaper ad booking tour
To book your Ad at releaseMyAd.com, please follow the steps given below:
- Select the newspaper here
- Give the details of your advertisement like Publication, Edition & Message.
- Confirm your Ad details along with the payment.
Q: What are the procedures for cancellation of an Ad? Is the payment refundable?
You can book your ads on the date which the calendar allows you to select. Generally we need booking to be placed at least 2 days prior to the release dates.
Q: Where can I get assistance for detailed information?
You can email us your request for cancellation of your ad booking at [email protected]
But such request will be processed only till your ad status is 'Payment received Ad awaiting newspaper confirmation'. After the Ad status changes, you wouldn't be able to cancel your ad. There is also a cancellation charge which will be applicable.
For further assistance, you can reach us at :
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat - available on the top right hand side of the homepage
Billing Issues :
Q: Do I receive a visual confirmation of my Ad?
Q: When do I receive a bill for my release?
If you are not a subscriber of the newspaper then you can verify your advertisement via the epaper editions of your newspaper – these can be accessed via this link
. The epaper is an online replica of the print version and is accessible for all leading newspapers and their major editions. If epaper edition is unavailable then you can ask your family or friends who subscribe to the newspaper to verify your ad . We currently do not provide any service to provide a scanned copy of the advertisement.
Q: When and how will I pay for booking my Ad at releaseMyAd.com?
When you make the payment for your Ad booking, you would be directed to the 'Confirmation' page which will contain your Ad booking and payment details. You can take a print-out of this page for your reference.
Additionally, once the payment you've made for your Ad booking is realized, you would be emailed a 'Confirmation of Release.' This email will also contain your Ad booking and payment details. You can save a copy of this email for your reference.
Q: I need to pay using Credit Card / Debit card, how secure is your site?
You can make the payment for booking your Ad on the 'Payments Page' after you've finished composing your Ad.
You can choose any of the payment options offered to you on the 'Payments Page' to make your payment.
Q: What are the different methods of payment available on your site?
We understand that making a payment online involves a great deal of trust on your part. ReleaseMyAd uses industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your payment and personal information. We work with third-party service providers to offer our customers a secure way to make online payments. When you pay online, your payments are initially sent to a bank which belongs to this service provider. The provider securely processes your payment and sends the funds to ReleaseMyAd.
Additionally, the payment information you enter when transacting on releaseMyAd.com is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to other parties.
Q: How do I pay using Demand Draft/Cheque/Cash?
We offer the following payment options:
- Online Payment
- Credit Cards/ Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa)
- Net Banking
- Off-line Payment
- Demand Drafts (payable to 'Release My Ad')
- Cheques (payable to 'Release My Ad')
- Cash Drop off at our office
In order to pay through a Demand draft/ Cheque/ Cash, please select the 'Cheque/DD/Cash' payment option on the "Make Payment" page during your ad booking process.
Once you've chosen to pay by Demand draft/Cheque, please ensure the following:
Q: When do I have to make the payment, to ensure release?
- Make the Demand Draft/Local Cheque (of any prime bank) in favour of 'ReleaseMyAd Media Pvt. Ltd.', 3 days prior to release date
- Drop your Demand Draft/Local Cheque at the following bank Account:
ICICI Bank, Account # 031205004510
- On depositing your cheque, SMS/email us your cheque number and your ad ID.
Q: How do I check the status of payment for a particular Ad?
To ensure a timely release of your ad, we require that you make the payment for your ad atleast 3 days prior to the release date.]
Q: I have made my payment, and yet the payment status reads "due"?
In order to check the Status of payment for one of your ads, please log in to the 'My Ads' section here. Once you've logged in, seek out the particular ad and check the 'Status' column.
Q: How do I use my "e-credit" towards booking another Ad?
This would normally occur if you've chosen to pay through Demand Draft/Cheque/Cash. Once you've deposited your
DD/Cheque at our bank account, we require that you SMS/Email us your demand draft/cheque number and Ad ID. Alternatively, please send us your payment amount and Ad ID if you've chosen to pay by Cash. Once we receive this confirmation from you, we'll update the payment status for your ad.
If you enter a promotional code while booking your classified ad on releasemyad.com, the corresponding discount amount appears as a 'Account Credit' or e-credit value on your 'My Ads' page. You can use this credit amount for releasing other ads on releasemyad.com. The credit amount will be used the next time you book your ad on releaseMyAd.
Business Alliances and Careers :
Q: How do I add my Newspaper to ReleaseMyAd's offerings?
Q: I am living in Abroad / India and am in a related business. I would like to explore the possibility of a business association
To add your Newspaper kindly email us at [email protected]
with your publication details.
How do I go about this?
Q: I am interested in joining the releaseMyAd team. What do I need to do?