Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q What documents will be required for a change of name ad? I want to give ad in national level newspaper for passport purpose? Please let me know about them?

Name Change advertisements are best booked in classified (text only) format as it is the cheapest. Since you require a national newspaper you can select Times Of India (English) or Dainik Jagran (Hindi). You can find a list of English and Regional newspapers, their advertising rates once you select your target city and ad category as announcement on our Online Help in Deciding Newspaper Page.

You may be charged on number of lines, characters or space used depending on the ad type or newspaper you choose.

Documentation Required: You can upload a scanned copy of the legal affidavit while composing the ad matter. Alternatively, complete your booking first and then email us the scanned copy to

Answered by Upasana Ganguly
Related to: Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:27AM
Did this answer help you? Yes No

Want to view rates & book ads instantly ?