I have lost my mark sheet for 10th standard board exam. I want to place an ad in newspaper. Which category should I select? And suggest a well-circulated English newspaper from Delhi region

Answer:

Dear Customer! Please know that the category for your advertisement is Lost & Found which is again a sub-category of the Announcement ads. You can choose from the best newspapers with appreciable circulation in Delhi region from the Online Newspaper Decider. This page helps you to specify your ad category and your preferred location for the same which in turn displays a list of notable newspapers in the specified region.

Select your category as Announcement here and region as Delhi. Once the newspaper names get displayed along with the circulation number, rates and discount packages, you can compare and select your choice of newspaper and proceed to complete the ad booking process. Times of India and Hindustan Times are the most popularly circulated English Daily in the city. You can consider any of these to release your ad.

Related to: Announcement, How to Book Post date: 09/08/2014 - 06:22PM