I want to place an ad in a newspaper regarding my name change.I live in Delhi.What will be my ad category? Also can you suggest me any newspaper to publish my ad in and how to book it?

Answer:

We would like to inform you that a name change ad is categorised under"Announcement". In order to guide you through the selection of a newspaper,releaseMyAd provides you a special facility called the "Newspaper Decider".Here you can select a newspaper from the vast options available,filtered on the basis of your ad category(Announcement) and your location(Delhi).Kindly refer to the following link http://www.releasemyad.com/city/delhi/announcement to view all newspaper options available.You can select any newspaper with help from the number of copies circulated which is mentioned alongside the newspapers.Once you decide a newspaper to release your ad in, kindly select on the Book Now option alongside it which will directyou to the compose ad page.Here you can compose your ad matter and also preview the content.Thereafter you will be directed to the select dates and make payment page where after selecting the date of release of your ad from the calender you can proceed to clear payment and complete your ad booking.

Related to: Announcement, How to Book Post date: 03/05/2013 - 05:54PM