Many a times, we end up losing our essential documents like mark sheets, legal deeds, affidavits etc. due to unfortunate situations. But often these important things can be recovered by other people while they may not know where to return them. In both these situations, releasing a Lost & Found advert in a newspaper is the best solution.
Newspapers being the most prevalent medium for mass communication, it is most appropriate for announcing whether you have lost or found something important or valuable that belongs to someone else.
ReleaseMyAd is the authorized ad booking agent for all newspapers across India. We enable you to book newspaper advert by following the simplest procedure online, comprising of only 3 steps:
- Firstly, choose your prefered Newspaper/Discount combo package & category as ‘Announcement’
- Secondly, compose or upload the advertisement and preview the same through our Live Ad Preview Feature
- Lastly, just confirm the dates when you want your ad to appear in the newspaper and move towards the ‘Make Payment’ page
On successful payment for the advert through our online or offline payment options, you’ll receive an invoice with all the ad booking details from ReleaseMyAd which confirms the booking of the Lost & Found Ad.
- As per company policies you are required to produce an FIR report as a proof for the lost or found object or document before the advert is booked and published
- In the ‘Compose Ad’ section, you are advised to choose the subcategory as ‘Lost & Found’ in order to reach out to relevant readers
- Highlight the document/object & contact information for quick and relevant responses
- In case of Lost & Found objects it is highly recommended that the ad be released in a widely circulated newspaper so that maximum readers can have access to the advertisement