Matrimonial classified text advertisements are the most prevalent way of looking for brides and grooms. This process has been going on for a very long period of time and newspaper classifieds have become one of the most trusted mediums for finding potential life partners.
All prospective brides, grooms and their families as well as friends keep an eye out for newspaper matrimonial classified adverts. Text ads are straight forward run-on line advertisements which is the most common and the simplest form of advertising for a category like Matrimonial. Classified text ads at ReleaseMyAd are calculated and charged on the basis of number of lines, words or characters used in the composition of the advertisement.
At ReleaseMyAd you can book, create and publish your newspaper ad online in just 3 easy steps:
At first, you’ll have to choose the ad type as Classified Text which directs you to the page where you can select the category as Matrimonial. To make your ad more specific and for it reach out to a specific target audience, ReleaseMyAd provides you with two sub-categories under Matrimonial, which are- ‘Wanted Grooms’ and ‘Wanted Brides’. These can be further classified by Profession, Caste, Community, Language, Religion and Nationality. You can simply select from an extensive list of sub-classifications as per your preferences.
In the next step you can compose your ad matter either by yourself or with the help of our sample ad. You can design and enhance the advert as well in order to make it more distinct and catchy. The advertisement can be made more prominent with the help of our enhancements like ticks, colour backgrounds, borders, emboldening text, underline and many more. After you have composed the advertisement, you can even review how it’ll appear once published in the newspaper of your choice with our Live Preview Ad Feature.
Last but not the least, you can make your payment through our varied payment mediums in order to confirm the release of your ad. Our payment modes include both online and offline options. The online payment modes include Credit/Debit Cards and Net Banking, while our offline options include Cheques/Demand Draft Deposits, Cash Collection from your doorstep as well as NEFT (Online Cash Transfer).
We at releaseMyAd value your time and money and hence we have attempted to transform your newspaper ad booking experience into a much simpler and crisp procedure.
Get the best and most relevant responses from prospective brides and grooms by implementing the following tips by ReleaseMyAd:
- Make use of legible and comprehensible abbreviations in order reduce the number of characters in used in your ad matter which in turn reduces the advert charges
- You can make use of background colours which highlight the advertisement among other classified ads
- Highlight your classified text ad further with a tick at the top of the advert and catch more attention
- It is highly recommended that you choose your preferred sub category and classifications to help your advert get published under the specific heading and reach out to the ideal target audience
- You are also suggested to choose from the combined discount packages in case of publishing your ad in multiple editions or newspapers. This saves your budget by a great margin yet provides you with maximum exposure
- Please ensure that you must complete the booking procedure and ad payment within 2-3 days to ensure the timely release of the advertisement
If you have any further queries related to publishing newspaper classified ads, please visit the Frequently Asked section also known as the Question and Answer Forum at http://www.releasemyad.com/forum/