- 270+ Newspapers
- 2,225+ Offers
- 1,89,537+ Happy Advertisers
- Online / Cash Payment
- INS Accreditation
Classified advertising is a form of advertising which is particularly common in newspapers. Classified advertisements are much cheaper than larger display advertisements. Classified advertisements comprises of two formats namely Classified Text ads (simple run on line ads), Classified Display ads (ads with logos/images and customized fonts). For Classified Text advertisements, enhancements like screen, tick, bold or color can also be added for extra visibility. Classified Text ads are charged on the basis of characters, words or line while Classified Display ads are charged on the basis of per sq. cm. unit.
Advertisements can be released alongside the editorial content in the main pages of the newspaper. They are much more expensive than basic Classified Ads – however, are more impactful because of their custom page preference & sizes. You can choose to release ads for the front page/ back page / any specific page in any newspaper. Ads can also be of a full-page/ half-page/ quarter page or of any other custom sizes. You can choose to place your ad on any day of the week both in color and black and white format.
Appointment pullout is one of the most relied sources for job seekers and recruiters. They are the weekly supplement published on a particular day and mainly focuses on human resource development, employment, and job opportunities. This section acts as the best platform for the situation vacant and situation wanted advertisements. The minimum size of the appointment ad is a minimum of 8 cm width and 6 cm height for most of the newspapers and size can be customized based on the ad content. The ad content can be published in both Black & White and Color.
Retail Advertising might seem to be a difficult task for many retail chains of garments, accessories, food, boutiques, jewellery and more in today's competitive environment. But newspaper advertising has always been an easy answer to all the advertising issues of retailers. Advertising in the Display section can turn to be ideal for retail advertisers, based on the budget and election of the right newspaper. You can publish your ad on any day of the week.
Education supplement caters to the ever-expanding student community as a career guide, counselor and adviser.Students largely resort on education supplements and consider this to be one of the best platforms for getting guidance about the leading educational institutions within the country and also abroad.There is a particular day when this supplement is published. For instance, Times Of India has an education pullout supplement named EDUCATION TIMES, publishes only on Monday. The size the ad can be customized based on the content of your advertisement. You can choose between black & white and color formats.
In order to get quality leads for selling or buying property, property advertisements can be published in the Property Pullout supplement. Property supplements generate maximum reader response. Be it a commercial property, factory site, property for sale, property for lease or rent, accommodation wanted, etc., you may advertise it in the property pullout. There is a particular day when this supplement is published. The size the ad can be customized based on the content of your advertisement. You can publish your ad both in color and black and white format.
A notice which is meant for an individual, a company, a HUF, the general public or any other entity regarding any grievances, warning or just for general information related to any legal affairs is termed as Legal or Court Notice. Depending on the matter of notice, the time period of publishing the legal or court order notice ads on newspapers is decided by the law. These ads are published in newspapers to keep the public informed about the changes or the happening of an event. Every newspaper has a separate section for publishing notice advertisements and can be placed any day of the week only in black and white format.
A death announcement notifies the community that someone has passed. Those closest to the deceased must deal with logistical aspects of the tragedy, including notifications about the funeral, memorial and other gatherings that need to get distributed. As it is almost impossible to know everyone connected to the deceased, it is essential to disseminate the death announcement as widely as possible. Obituary segment opens up space to express your heart's content and invite extended family members and close ones at the funeral and condolence meetings through display advertisements in the Obituary section in any newspaper.
Government bodies and other financial or educational institutions invite bids in respect of large projects and this process is called Tender. Usually, bids have a specific time period within which it must be submitted and fixed by the institutions. The process in respect of a takeover offer declared by any company, when shareholders submit their shares and securities, is also referred to as Tenders. Usually, every newspaper has a particular segment for Tender ads these ads are booked in black and white.
Public notice is a notice given to the public regarding certain types of legal proceedings. Public notices are issued by a government agency or legislative body in certain rulemaking or lawmaking proceedings. It is a requirement in most jurisdictions, in order to allow members of the public to make their opinions on proposals known before a rule or law is made. Every newspaper has a section dedicated for publishing public notice advertisements. Public notice ads are published every day in every newspaper and mostly in black and white.
Financial results are a formal record of the financial activities and position of a business, person, or other entity. The financial result is the difference between earnings before interest and taxes and earnings before taxes. It is determined by the earning or the loss which results from financial affairs. Financial results notice ads are booked in almost all the leading newspapers of India every day and in black and white format. These ads occupy four to five or even more columns in the newspaper. Almost all the corporations, big companies, and the small-scale businesses publish newspaper advertisements for the financial result.
Why Advertise in Newspapers in India?
- Newspaper advertisements are the print advertisements that are published in local, regional, national or international news publications, which may be daily or weekly. The Demand for newspaper advertising is increasing day by day because it is safe, reliable, effective and affordable. Newspapers earlier were used only to know about the social and political happenings in and around the country, but as time had passed the role of the newspaper had also changed. Now it has become one of the best means of advertising.
- Newspaper advertising is also the form of advertising that businesses first think of, and as a result, it also has the highest share of a business’s advertising expenditure. The growing demand for Newspaper Advertisement has acted as a boon for small business owners, who want their business to expand. Hence newspapers are a platform where both small and big organizations are advertising their ads.
- In newspapers, advertisements coexist with other editorial content and are very effective in capturing the attention of readers. Newspaper advertisements are useful as they can be used to reach out to a large number of people at once. Publishing ads in papers helps to spread awareness about a brand or company as well as attract customers.
Advantages of advertising in newspapers:
- Cost-Effectiveness - Publishing advertisements in newspapers works out to be far cheaper than other channels, such a TV, hoardings, billboards or radio. Newspaper advertisements can also be customized to suit any budget, and package discounts can also be availed.
- Wide Reach - Given the large number of people who read newspapers, publishing advertisements in newspapers is a sure shot way to reach out and target a large audience with minimum hassle.
- High Engagement - In the case of newspapers, readers are generally more engaged and less likely to get distracted, unlike television or radio advertisements where audiences often treat advertisements like background noise or are preoccupied.
- Trustworthiness - Newspapers have traditionally been viewed as a trustworthy media channel, and therefore advertising in newspapers is more likely to be effective in capturing and holding people’s interest and curiosity.
- Ideal for Shopaholics - More often than not, it has been observed that people are influenced by advertisements for products and services in newspapers. People tend to view advertisements as more authentic when in print.
Ad booking process for Newspaper Display Ads
Publishing Display Advertisement – How to book your display ad online in 3 easy steps:
- Select your ad type as Display to proceed towards choosing your newspaper/ supplement under which you want your advertisement to appear.
- Compose your ad content through pre-uploaded templates or upload your own creative in PDF/JPEG/EPS/PNG formats.
- Lastly, just choose the preferred release date with reference to your chosen newspaper schedule for specialized supplements and category-specific ad days & move ahead to clear the payments via a convenient online or offline medium to receive instant confirmation on releaseMyAd. The online payment media consist of Credit/ Debit Card modes and Net banking, while the offline options offer Cash/ Cheque deposit and NEFT (Online Cash Transfer).
On successful payment, you'll receive an invoice confirming your ad booking and payment details. Your preferred newspaper ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies in your chosen newspaper.
For any more details and queries about booking online advertisements in any newspaper, contact us directly at 9830629298 or email us your query at email@example.com. We also have an expert team that offers live chat support.
Ad Booking Tips for Newspaper Display ads:
While booking your display advertisement, please keep the following in mind:
- Ad type: Advertisement that you book in the Display section will appear in the main pages of the newspaper and has no provision in the classified section.
- Dedicated Day: The release date will depend on the supplement you choose. For advertisements in main newspapers, the release date can be any but for special supplements, there can be a particular recommended focus day as decided by the publication.
- Booking Day: Make sure to book your display ad in the main newspaper at least 1-2 days prior to your desired day of ad publication. For special supplements, the deadline may differ depending on the newspaper you choose.
- Ad size and Hue: Every newspaper has a minimum ad size criterion for placing an ad on the main page, minimum being 4 cm (width) x 4 cm (height) for any page other than the front page, where minimum size allowed is 12 cm (width) x 20 cm (height). There can always be an exception as per publication discretion. For supplements, the size criteria may vary in the case of different publications. You have the choice of placing your display ad both in color and black and white.